Old School Montessori Summer Camp
June 7 – August 23, 2017
- Half day (8:30-11:30am), full day (8:30am-3:15pm), and extended day (7:00am-6:00pm)
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 days per week
- Nonconsecutive weeks allowed
- 4 week minimum
- Children ages 15 months to 12 years old
- Open to all — including children not currently enrolled at Old School Montessori
Exploration, learning, and fun
Old School Montessori campers will enjoy activities that engage their minds and bodies in a summer packed with exploration, learning, and fun. All under the guidance of our Certified Montessori Directresses.
Montessori curriculum will be integrated into our Summer Camp. To enhance and maintain skills over summer, children will have the opportunity to work on reading, writing, math, science, art, practical life and other subjects. Our campers will enjoy plenty of fresh air and movement during nature walks, outings, field trips, and visits to local lakes.
Call us at 847-223-9606 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.